Nom. This is a go-to favorite in my house for big events. Super easy to make and tasty.
2 (10 ounce) cans chicken
2 (8 ounce) packets cream cheese
3/4 cup hot sauce ( I use Texas Pete and if you like hotter/milder this can be adjusted)
1 cup ranch dressing
2 cups mild cheddar cheese
This recipe called for baguettes to “scoop” with. You can also use deep scoop Fritos, pita chips, pretzels, celery sticks. Whatever your taste might be. Everything Pretzel Crisps and Ritz Crackers are usually on hand in this house.
- Drain canned chicken and put in medium sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout. My personal favorite is Frank’s hot sauce.
- Add cream cheese and stir until blended thoroughly.
- Add ranch dressing and mix.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and heat for a few minutes until mixed and melted.
- Pour the dip into the crock pot and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on the top. Keep heated on low.
Categories: Health - Races - Recipes