I hate leg/butt day. I am strong in the lower section but I inevitably do something to make it impossible to walk unlike John Wayne for two days after. Oofa.
But, because I want the butt illustrated below, leg/butt days must happen…
Jose Cuervo, you are not a friend of mine….lol But anyway, my leg workout (with illustrations) is as follows:
1. 10 Forward Lunges: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43FKLnpyPDU
His voice gives me the robotic giggles!
2. 1o Plie Jumps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9rZeX5Aq4s
She makes them seem easier than what they are. Or maybe I am just clumsy…
3. 10 Reverse Lunges: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnsiENzE2iA
This guy makes it real simple for you….
4. 10 Squat Jumps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVaEhXotL7M
These move your butt back to where it belongs but oh do they hurt the next day….
5. 10 Step Ups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZeogdmCKc
Make sure you are safe in your choice of equipment (chair, step, etc)
6. 10 Leg Lifts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHSIerbp-CE
Remember – don’t let your feet hit the ground…. You get a more intense feel if you go extra slow
7. 10×10 Wall Sits (10 with 10 secs each): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-wV4Venusw
Don’t let this fool you, it is NOT as easy as it looks…
And, that is my leg workout. No equipment necessary. If you cannot do 10, start with what you can do and work your way up.
Categories: Health - Races - Recipes