All the spoilers all the time.
You have been warned!
My Thoughts While Watching
- It has subtitles. But, trust me, it’s worth it.
- It’s a parody. But not the kind you would expect!
- I really really do not want to give it away…
- I LOVE the guy who screams “ACTION!!”
- A low-budget film about zombies soon features the best cast money could not buy, but the problem is that the new actors are not exactly getting along with the crew. Everyone involved is soon receiving a lesson in the merits of perseverance, the preciousness of family bonds and of course the dangers of the living dead.
- Cost $25,000 to make. Made over $25,000,000.
- The first 37 minutes was actually shot in one take. It took 2 days and 6 takes for the cast and crew to get the perfect one.
Interviews & Extra Video
IMDB Synopsis: Things go badly for a hack director and film crew shooting a low budget zombie movie in an abandoned WWII Japanese facility, when they are attacked by real zombies.
My System Of Scoring
0-19 Levels of: Ugh
20-39 Levels of: Meh (can’t reach the remote)
40-59 Levels of: I don’t hate it?
60-85 Levels of: That was solid.
86-100 Levels of: I Loved It!
I rank this movie: 89
Additional Movie Info
Rotten Tomatoes rating is 100% Fresh. It received a Rotten Tomato audience rating of 75% liking it. Average Rating: 3.96/5 with a number of User Ratings: 55,238. Click HERE to read more.
Specs: Release date: 4 November 2017 (USA) / Runtime: 96 min / Budget: $4M