This was originally in a FB Note post, dated July 1, 2011 and titled “Proverbs 4”
Recently I was going through envelopes of Ma’s stuff. I came across an envelope with her handwriting. It was titled “Proverbs 4” and must have been her notes while she was reading the Bible. This is what it said:
1. What you can not change, you can tolerate.
2. What you respect you will attract.
3. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you.
4. The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.
5. Your reward in life is decided by the kind of patience you are willing to use.
6. If you insist on taking something God didn’t give you, He will take back something he did give you.
7. Uncommon seed will always create an uncommon harvest.
Interesting and wise.
Love you Ma.
I still have that envelope, now in 2017. Ma’s handwriting always makes my heart catch mid-beat. I miss her so much.