I will just start by saying: I hated this movie more than The Hulk. That is saying something. The whole thing was just horribly put together. I thought it was campy and truly not worth my time.
Of all of the MCU movies, this has the worst music.
It was like 300 meets Flash Gordon.
My MCU rankings after this movie:
- Guardians of the Galaxy (99.9999)
- Black Panther (99.2)
- Ant-Man (98.1)
- Spider-Man Homecoming (98.0)
- Iron Man (90.000007)
- The Avengers (96.0)
- Captain America: Civil War (92 .0 )
- Captain America: First Avenger (88.1)
- Doctor Strange (86 .0 )
- Captain America: Winter Soldier (85.44)
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 (76.0)
- Iron Man 3 (70 .0)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (67.8)
- Thor: The Dark World (52 .0)
- Thor 1 (47.19)
- Iron Man 2 (43 .0)
- Hulk (17.9)
- Thor: Ragnarok (17.8)
How I Rank ‘Em:
0-19 Levels of: Ugh
20-39 Levels of: Meh (aka I cannot reach the remote)
40-59 Levels of: I don’t hate it?
60-85 Levels of: That was solid.
86-100 Levels of: I Loved It!
Thor’s “friend from work” line about The Incredible Hulk was suggested to Chris Hemsworth by a Make-A-Wish child who paid a visit to the set on the day the scene was filmed.
|Mark Ruffalo||Bruce Banner / Hulk|
|Benedict Cumberbatch||Doctor Strange|
|Taika Waititi||Korg (voice)|
|Clancy Brown||Surtur (voice)|