- Filmed entirely in Canada, I therefore blame them.
- Leave it to the Irish of Delaware to clean things up!
- Alternate title: Darby O’Gill and the Zombie People or The Hatfields and the O’Flynns
- “Dead Heads”
- “There’s not another bitch in this litter.”
- Zomkabobs on a schtick!
- Great Catch Zombie
- Explosive Zombie
- Still smoking…
- Ghost Rider Zombie (aka Bic Zombie)
- Mailman Zombie
- Spiteful Zombie
- Zombie Jim
- Zombie Duel
Not my favorite of all the movies but not as horrible as I thought it would be. I give it a C+.
Did you see the movie? Did you like or hate it? Let me know in the comments below!
IMDB Synopsis: On an island off the coast of North America, local residents simultaneously fight a zombie epidemic while hoping for a cure to return their un-dead relatives back to their human state.
Additional Movie Info:
It received a Rotten Tomatoes review of 29% Rotten. It received a Rotten Tomato audience rating of 19% liking it. Average Rating: 2.4/5 with a number of User Ratings: 7,882.
It had an estimated budget of $4M. It has a 90 minute run time. Release date: 6 May 2010.
Additional IMDB Trivia:
- This was the least successful film in George A. Romero‘s Dead films series.
- The cast are almost all Canadian, the exception being Julian Richings who is from London, England. The movie was shot entirely in Canada.
- The very same horse seen in this film is featured in the pilot of The Walking Dead (2010).
- The Hearn Generating Station of Toronto’s Unwin Ave. (the coal-fired power plant seen in the background of a few scenes) was in one other zombie film, the television film Goosebumps: Welcome to Dead House.