Ok, my BFF threw a reading challenge at me and I eagerly accepted (after all, it does not involve crunches, sprints or getting winded much sooner than depressingly necessary). I am putting it here to remind myself of what I need to accomplish on my list.
Here are the terms:
- A book published this year.
- A book you can read in a day.
- A book you’ve been meaning to read.
- A book recommended by your local librarian or bookseller.
- A book you should’ve read in school.
- A book chosen for you by your BFF.
- A book published before you were born.
- A book that has been banned at some point.
- A book you previously abandoned.
- A book you own but have never read.
- A book that intimidates you.
- A book you’ve already read at least once.
This is book war!
You Can Do It!! You are a reading fanatic!